Indian Minerals team is expert and experience in quality control. we cares for our client requirement and specification.
To maintain international quality standards, norm and regulation we provide Pre Shipment inspection service.
Pre Shipment inspection will take place when at least 80% of the products are ready and packed.
The pre-shipment inspection will take place at the factory, or in some cases, it could even take place at the forwarder’s premises or at the pier.
What do we check during a Pre-Shipment Inspection
During the Pre-Shipment Inspection we cover all possible on-site checks of your products: Product appearance, workmanship, safety and functionality, quantity, assortment, colors/ measurements/ weight, accessories, labeling & logos,
packing & packaging, and any other special requirements and conditions we have.
Benefit of a Pre-Shipment Inspection
Help you to make the best decision. The Pre-Shipment Inspection is the last chance to stay on top of things.
If the product quality doesn’t meet your requirements, you can stop the shipping process and contact your vendor directly without getting any surprises when you have received the goods.
Highlights of this quality control inspection service.
- Discover the types of defects, and what percent of products have defects.
- See if product quality meet your expectations and order requirement.
- Know whether the shipping marks, packing and labeling are correct.
Inspections includes following points
- Check Random samples of Stones/Materials available in factory for shipping.
- check Stones with various parameters like (Color variation, Size, Finishing,Quantity etc…)
- in this we take snaps for Each reported issues and attached it with the inspection Document.
- Remarks for the Each Criteria and generate final decision for that.
- Generate product defective ratio reports and take decision for shipping.
- After a Failed inspection products again passed to the suppliers for rework
and once rework done and checking completed at supplier side then simply make Re-Inspection.
Once we completed PSI we will generate the final reports of our inspections and send to you.